PMI is the world’s leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, with more than half a million members and credential holders in 185 countries. Our worldwide advocacy for project management is supported by our globally-recognized standards and credentials, our extensive research program, and our professional development opportunities.
These products and services are the basis of greater recognition and acceptance of project management’s successful role in governments, organizations, academia and industries.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
In addition to career development credentials, PMI offers one certification:
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model Certified Consultant (OPM3-CC)
Project Management Professional (PMP) is obtained by documenting 3 or 5 years work experience in project management, completing 35 hours of project management related training, and scoring a certain percentage of questions on a written, multiple choice examination.